We The People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
Public enterprise has the same rights as does private enterprise or a mix of both; only can the Preamble to the Constitution become a reality if Business and Government work together to meet the needs and desires of all.
SHOW ME ANY WHERE IN THE CONSTITUTION WHERE IT SAYS THAT AMERICA HAS TO HAVE A SYSTEM OF ONLY PRIVATE ENTERPRISE AND CAPITALISM! REPUBLICANS SEEM TO THINK SO.
The Federal Reserve, a private banking system, is fine for the distribution of money ; the job of creating new money is the sole power given to Congress; Article 1, Section 8, of the Constitution: To coin money and regulate the value there of; Congress must create all new money and give it to the Treasury Department. Congress needs to stop borrowing money and create it. Congress needs to ask one question: are there people resources and natural resources available to do any job that needs to be done? Money can be created, which will create equal value in goods and services.
AMERICA NEEDS A NEW POLITICAL PARTY TO REPLACE THE DYING REPUBLICAN PARTY. THE MIXTURIST PARTY WOULD BE FIVE STEPS AHEAD OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY WHICH IS TOO CONSERVATIVE.
MIXTURISM: The Word the World Must Come To In Order To Solve Economic Problems.
The failure of 19th century Capitalism and the failure of 20th century Socialism will make straight the path for American Mixturism to transform the poor nations of the world from rags to riches and the wealthy nations from great to super-great in the 21st century. All lands of planet Earth will become the promised land of milk and honey.
Mixturism is a mixing of private and public enterprise in any activity of a socio-economic system without any fixed ratio so that the needs of all people in the society can be met and progress promoted for all the people. The mixing of private and public enterprise, or the partnership of private and public enterprise, can solve all economic problems for people.
If public enterprise can do a better job than private enterprise in any area of endeavor, then let public enterprise do the job. When private enterprise can do a better job than public enterprise, then public enterprise must give way to private enterprise.
When neither private nor public enterprise by itself can fill the vacuum that exists in economic development, then private and public enterprise must form a partnership to fill the vacuum. Meeting the needs of all the people must be the determining factor as to which enterprise, private, public or joint private and public enterprise is used.
The idea that the use of one economic system can meet the needs of all the people is absurd. In order to encompass the different abilities, needs and desires of all people, economic systems must be flexible.
Mixturism unlike other “isms,” does not put people into straightjackets as they try to solve their economic problems. Other “isms” allow for only certain methods to be used in solving problems and limit the number of solutions acceptable to the “isms.”
In mixturism, the solution to the problem is deemed more important than the method used to find the solution or the method by which the solution is put into operation.
The use of Mixturism would not destroy any system that presently exists, but would call for the use of what is good in all systems in order to solve problems.
Mixturism would inject enough private enterprise into those economic systems which do not primarily use private enterprise in order to provide incentives that are needed to motivate people to develop their economy for their own benefit, as well as for the benefit of all people.
The chief goal of people is to live their duration on earth in the “best possible fashion.” Progress, or achievement of the “best possible fashion,” is anything, which leads to every person having the best of all goods, and services that are needed for quality living.
Governments have three main functions: First, to guarantee the rights and freedoms of its people; second, to provide a political and economic system whereby the people can have quality living; and third, provide their part of a UN peace keeping force strong enough to guarantee peach on earth.
Any government, which does not guarantee its people the means to obtain jobs at wages high enough for quality living, has fallen short off its duty to its people. Through the philosophy of Mixturism and the understanding of Nature’s Basic Law of Economics, a government can provide and guarantee quality living for all its people by creating a Reserve-Retraining Work Force which would eliminate unemployment. The question that must be asked: are there people resources and natural resources available to produce goods and services? If the answer is yes, governments or private enterprises must produce the capital that is needed to bring together these resources so the goods and services needed and desired can be produced. Article 1, Section 8, of the Constitution gives Congress the power it needs to by-pass the Federal Reserve (a private banking system) and create the money the Government needs, without out borrowing money. All people live today, not some times in the future. Why should any percentage of the people have to wait for better economic times just to have the 30 essentials for living when it would be so easy?
Nature’s Basic Law of Economics states: there are only two kinds of resources—people resources and natural resources. All goods and services are produced when people resources work with natural resources. As long as these two resources are available, there is no reason for not producing the goods and services needed and wanted by the people of the world.
Money should be used as a medium of exchange to facilitate the exchange of people’s productivity. If there is a shortage of money, governments have the responsibility to supply the money necessary.
There is no excuse for a depression or a recession unless some natural disaster renders the combination of people resources and natural resources unworkable.
It is not a natural disaster that afflicts the world. The disaster is the result of the abysmal ignorance of government officials concerning Nature’s Basic Law of Economics. That disaster has names such as “recession,” “inflation,” “welfare,” “unemployment,” “crime,” and “poverty.” Bringing together people resources and natural resources in full employment at quality wages is the first task of government officials—when they learn Nature’s Basic Law of Economics, the whole world will benefit.
People talk of everything in terms of money, when they should be talking in terms of people resources and natural resources.
Instead of asking how much money a thing will cost, the question should be, how many people and how much in natural resources will be required to produce the good and service? To think of money only as a commodity instead of as a medium of exchange is to make money a barrier to economic prosperity. Money should be used to exchange the goods and services people produce, not impede the flow of economic life.
One often hears, “I’m tired of the Government spending my tax dollars on welfare programs and space flights, etc.” A person making such a statement probably does not realize that we live in an interdependent world. Such a statement reflects the philosophy of money as a commodity, not money as a medium of exchange. A welfare recipient, for example, serves a useful economic purpose—providing employment for “bureaucrats” and spending power for the “bureaucrats” and the welfare recipient. The recipient of government money from space programs, to use a parallel, is also providing the community with the power to exchange goods and services. Instead of the complaint that the government makes to many dollars available, the complaint should be that the government makes too few dollars available.
SCIENCE OF ECONOMICS (The numbers below were first published in 1991 when GNP was six trillion dollars, to correct for today’s GNP multiply by 2.5)
There is not a science of economics because economists do not understand sixth grade arithmetic and Nature’s Basic Law of Economics. The economy is a result of the balance or imbalance between people resources, natural resources and money.
Apply Nature’s Basic Law of Economics and sixth-grade arithmetic. One sees: GNP of $6,000,000,000,000 (six trillion dollars).
1% of $6,000,000,000,000 = 60 billion dollars.
1% rise in the price of goods and services = decrease in the money supply by 60 billion dollars.
10% inflation = goods and services costing 600 billion dollars more; 600 billion dollar decrease in the money supply.
Result: 600 billion dollars worth of goods and services cannot be exchanged. Further results: Unemployment and decline in the GNP.
To maintain balance, the government must increase the money supply: 1% increase in inflation of a $6,000,000,000,000 (six trillion dollar) GNP requires a 60 billion dollar increase in the money supply or the equivalent amount required to exchange 60 billion dollars of goods and services.
The Five- Finger Mixturist Agenda
1. ADEQUATE MONETARY SYSTEM: The three functions of the Federal Reserve private banking system to lower or raise discount rates, to buy or sell securities on the open market, to lower or raise the reserve requirements for member banks are inadequate for maintaining a balanced money supply at all times. By adding a FOURTH AND A FIFTH FUNCTION to the monetary system, a balanced money supply could be achieved. The fourth function would index the PAYROLL TAX on a scale of 1 to 10 which would bring a better balance. The index could be lowered when more money is desired in the consumers pockets and raised when less is needed. NEW MONEY WOULD BE CREATED TO MAKE UP THE DEFICIT, NOT BORROWED FROM CHINA OR ANYONE ELSE. A fifth function could be added by using Article !, Section 8, of the Constitution to coin money and regulate the value there of, and then by-pass THE FEDERAL RESERVE PRIVATE BANKING INDUSTRY and give the money to the Treasury Department. The Treasury could fund infrastructure work, and give money to the states to help them fund programs. States gave up there right to create money when they joined the United States of America.
The American people needs to know that banks BUY and SELL money like all other businesses do; that when a bank pays 2 percent for money and sell it for 8 percent, the banks make 400 percent gross profit and not 6 percent like they would like for you to think. If a merchant pays two dollars for a candy bar and sells it for eight dollars, the gross profit would be 400 percent just like a bank buying money for two dollars and selling it for eight dollars. The gross profit would be 400 percent. Banks are engaged in Loan sharking! ANY INTEREST RATE OVER FIVE PERCENT IS USURY.
CONGRESS NEEDS TO CREATE NEW MONEY EACH YEAR EQUIVALENT TO THE INCREASE IN THE GREED INDEX WHICH IS CALLED INFLATION. INFLATION IS AN EUPHEMISM FOR THEFT. GREED WITH A PRICE MARKER DEVALUES MONEY. Article 1, Section 8, of the Constitution gives Congress three way to raise money: taxation, borrowing money, and most important coining money and regulating the value. Congress uses a two leg stool when the stool has three legs. ONLY CONGRESS HAS THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO CREATE MONEY, NOT THE FEDERAL RESERVE PRIVATE BANKING SYSTEM.
Article 1 – The Legislative Branch
Section 8 – Powers of Congress ***See to coin money…
**** To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures; WHY NOT USE THIS LEG OF A THREE LEG STOOL TO SOLVE AMERICA’S ECONOMIC PROBLEMS? WHY USE ONLY TWO LEGS?
2. RESERVE RETRAINING WORK FORCE: The greatest problem facing America is EMPLOYMENT AND UNEMPLOYMENT. This problem can be PERMANENTLY solved by establishing a Reserve Retraining Work force. Everyone would be in the regular work force or in the Reserve-Retraining Work force. All unemployment would be by choice.
It wouldn’t matter which side of the track you were born on, you would go to school free, and in some case the unemployed would get paid a living wage while going to school. Any one could go as far as their mind will let them by making passing grades. Employment offices would mean what they say: employment or education with pay. When old jobs are no longer needed, people must be re-trained for new jobs and get paid while being re-trained.
3. ALL AMERICANS WHO WANT TO OWN A HOME SHOULD BE ABLE TO, REGARDLESS OF INCOME. The Federal Government should endow a HOME LOAN FUND, so anyone making below average wages could borrow money to finance a home at an interest rate from 1% to 2% FOR UP TO
50 YEARS. The Federal Government must become a competitor of the banking industry. Public enterprise has as much right to exist as does private enterprise. The Constitution call for a form of MIXTURISM: business and government working together to meet the needs and desires of all the people.
4. HEALTH CARE SYSTEM: Since the average health care claims run under $20,000, the Federal Government could pay all claims over $20,000 for only 32 billion dollars per 1 trillion dollars of total health care cost. Without having to worry about claims for over $20,000, small businesses and small organizations could self-insure which would put real competition in the insurance industry where none now exist. THIS WILL LEAD TO A SINGLE PAY UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE SYSTEM. Obama Care is a giant step toward Universal Health Care. Paying all claims over $20,000 is the next best step. Public enterprise has as much right to exist as does private enterprise. All the Government wants and needs to do is provide the money to pay for health care. The Government doesn’t want to own doctors or hospitals. It just wants to make sure doctors and hospitals get paid. The last thing that Government wants or needs to do is take over doctors and hospitals. A poor argument made by those who oppose Universal Health Care.
5. A FIRST CLASS EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM CAN BEST BE ESTABLISHED BY HAVING THE TEACHER BECOME THE DIRECTOR OF A PLANNED PROGRAM THAT WILL REACH ALL OBJECTIVES DESIRED USING THE BEST OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY. WE COULD SPEND A BILLION DOLLARS ON EVERY COURSE BEING TAUGHT IN HIGH SCHOOL THAT WOULD TEACH EVERY THING KNOWN ON THE SUBJECT BY EXPERTS WHICH WOULD BE CHEAPER THAN WHAT WE ARE NOW SPENDING ON EDUCATION, AND IT WOULD ALLOW ALL TEACHERS TO DO A SUPER JOB OF TEACHING. Every person regardless of which side of the track they were born on; they should go to school free as far as their mind will take them.
Read more at http://www.internetfreepress.com or Reach Jim Carroll at (865) 470-2610
THE DREAM OF THE VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ON PLANET EARTH IS NOT TO BECOME MILLIONAIRES; BUT TO HAVE THE 30 plus ESSENTIALS FOR LIVING, NOT JUST EXISTING. THIS SHOULD BE THE OBJECTIVE OF EVERY GOOD INDEPENDENT, LIBERAL, PROGRESSIVE, DEMOCRAT AND MIXTURIST.
THE 30 plus ESSENTIALS OF LIFE FOR LIVING –NOT JUST EXISTING ARE: ROOF OVER THEIR HEAD, CLOTHES ON THEIR BACK, FOOD ON THE TABLE, AUTOMOBILE, EDUCATION, HEALTH CARE, ALARM CLOCK, LIGHTS ON, WATER RUNNING, TOILET FLUSHING, AIR CONDITION, STOVE, REFRIGERATOR, DISH WASHER, WASHING MACHINE, CLOTHES DRYER, MICROWAVE, COFFEE POT, BATH TUB, SHOWER, FURNITURE, LINENS AND THINGS, TV SET, COMPUTER, HOUSE PHONE, CELL PHONE, VACUUM CLEANER, VACATION, TOILET PAPER AND A JOB OR INCOME THAT WILL PROVIDE THESE 30 plus THINGS. ALL OF THESE ARE POSSIBLE NOW. WHY WAIT? The sad part of all is that the rate of cost for any of the 30 plus essentials for living cost the same whether you make ten thousand dollars a year or a million dollars a year.
THE ONLY THING BLOCKING THE DOOR TO THE AMERICAN DREAM IS THE REPUBLICAN PARTY; THAT DREAM COULD BE NOW. WHY SHOULD THE POOR WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TO EAT– WHILE THE RICH GET RICHER?
REACH JIM CARROLL 865-470-2610 Visit http://www.internetfreepress.com